On-Site Chair Massage
In our office or yours, Chair Massage is a cost-effective way to reduce workplace tension and achieve overall better health in as little as 10 minutes. It is a very popular service because it doesn't take a lot of time, and is done while fully clothed. Many companies that offer employee appreciation days or wellness fairs will use chair massage as an economic and effective way to treat many workplace conditions such as:
- Eye and neck strain
- Repetitive use injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis
- Listlessness and poor concentration
- Anxiety and depression
- Physical and emotional exhaustion ("burnout")
Using our specially designed portable massage chairs we can effectively treat these ailments to help improve productivity, morale, and attendance. Just consider these benefits:
- It's convenient - no need to change clothes or shower.
- Results are immediate - most wellness programs take months to produce positive results.
- It's easy and safe - no special fitness level or training required.
- Effects are cumulative - consistent use reinforces the benefits.
- It's enjoyable and encourages other steps to total wellness.
- It's affordable.
In Our Office
Ideal for those short on time, this is a popular service with some of our neighbors who work in the downtown area. A great escape on your lunch break, or while you're between business appointments.
15 Minute Chair Massage: $20 30 Minute Chair Massage: $35
In Your Office
Our rate for On-Site Chair Massage $75/Hour per Therapist ( 2-Hour minimum for each Therapist ) You may schedule as few as one Therapist or as many as four. We only accept company sponsored events, and we recomend that events are planned at least 3 weeks in advanced. Call Michael to get more details and arrange your event.